Monday 21 August 2017

Freedom

Here is a poem that I wrote a long time ago. It's about why you should feel free and have freedom in your life.  





Feeling freedom is easy.  All you need to do is let go of secrets and be happy everyday by smiling and having fun in everything you do.  Smiling and laughing is a big part of life.  It can help us from feeling down and depressed. 

It's not easy to feel this way every single day, but being able to remind ourselves by reading a poem about freedom can be very helpful and can make us see the truth.  We always need a reminder to push ourselves back to freedom.

Read my poem below. I wrote it at a time when I was going through something quite unreal. It was a feeling that I felt when my intuition started to unfold. I think I was meant to let people know what I had learnt.




.......................................................

Freedom

Freedom can bring pleasure,
It can be a joyous time,
To engage in the things
That you have always wanted to do.

Freedom is happiness,
To be free
And to live
A life of doing good.

Freedom is feeling a joy
Every morning
When you wake up
A happiness doing things you love.

Never give up feeling free,
Let it out,
It will bring a wonder
Of laughter and joy.

Walk the streets
Smiling,
Laughing,
And feeling the fun.

Do these things everday,
It will bring you the joy,
And a life of freedom,
That has begun.

Be free in spirit,
And in joy,
Forever in your life,
Til the time comes
To share freedom
With the one you love.




No comments:

Post a Comment