Wednesday 19 April 2023

Seeing Pictures in Greek Coffee Cup Readings

Seeing pictures in a Greek coffee cup whilst giving a reading is something that happens if you have a tendency to be psychic. Find out what kind of pictures I see when I give readings. 



Usually, when I give a Greek coffee cup reading, I let the coffee cup sit for a few minutes upside down before reading it. This lets the remaining grounds of coffee inside the cup dry up. Once it's dry, pictures will show up.



When I look in a Greek coffee cup, I feel things about the person who has drunk from it and that's when I start seeing pictures. For instance, there are pictures in the Greek coffee cup picture above. I can see a man's face at the bottom of the cup. This face I see is in the past and it is someone that has already passed away. On the right of the cup, I see a woman in a party dress. She seems to be dancing.




Recently, I gave a reading where I saw a tall man in a cup who had a mustache and wore a suit. He was standing next to a woman and there were two little young girls next to them. At that time, the young lady whom I was giving the reading to had told me she didn't have any children, but recently she contacted me saying she has now got two little girls which I'd seen in her coffee cup.

Another time, when reading a Greek coffee cup for a man who I had never met before, I told him that I saw a woman whose eyes were covered. I told him it was as if she couldn't see. After the reading finished, he told me that his wife was going blind.


Flickr
Another time, which was a recent Greek coffee cup reading I gave for a woman. I told her I saw a lady in the future who was laid down in a bed feeling ill. At the time, I remember having the most horrible feeling of dread. I knew that this was a serious illness. The lady told me she thought it was a friend of hers who was suffering from terminal cancer. Of course, two weeks later, the lady I had given the reading to found out she had breast cancer. She told me she got a call back from a mammogram she recently had. At her appointment, she was told she would have to have a full mastectomy and all of her lymphoid taken away under her arm because they are cancerous, and be treated with chemotherapy. 

Underneath the picture of the person I saw laying down in a bed, I could see a total form of blackness which I believed was a deep depression before her surgery.


Flickr

So, if you can see clear pictures of people's faces, then you will probably be able to see better pictures each time you give Greek coffee readings. Just be sure to write down what you see in each of your readings so you can look back and remember what you said.







1 comment: