Thursday 25 October 2018

Why are Orbs Flying Around in My Brother's Bedroom?

Have you ever seen orbs flying around in a room? Do you know what they really mean?

I have seen orbs fly around in my brother's bedroom. Find out more here.



My brother told me he has witnessed orbs flying around in his bedroom. I didn't know what to think when he told me. I didn't know what it meant or what they were because I had never heard of anything like this before. Then he filmed his room with his mobile phone when it was dark one night and then he sent me the video. I was shocked!

Tiny white orbs flew around his room like it was normal. There were loads of them. He sent me the video and I couldn't believe it. I was shocked to see these white orbs flying around in his room. It was unusual and I wanted to find out more.


Psychic orbs in caves - Wikipedia Commons (free photo)

There were white orbs or grey orbs everywhere. I didn't know what it meant until I decided to look into it. Apparently, orbs can mean a lot of things. It can be a warning about that person. I started to worry that something might be wrong with my brother. I hadn't seen him in a long time so I had no idea what was going on with him.

This was the first video he sent me:






I was certain something was wrong when I saw his next video that he filmed. They looked even more pronounced. They seemed like they wanted to relay a message to me or that's how I felt when I watched the video. I was astounded and shocked! So I decided to visit him.

The second video sent to me:



Then I received the third video from him. They looked like gold orbs or yellow orbs. What did this mean? I looked it up online and was shocked to discover that it meant he was seeing angels in his room. Gold or yellow orbs are said to be angels. Could this mean his health was in trouble? I wasn't sure but I knew I needed to see him immediately!

Watch the third video below where you can see gold or yellow orbs flying around:



When I watched the video of the orbs, I was shocked to see the gold coloured orbs flying around at the end of the video. I paused the video on a gold orb and could see a reflection of a person and it looked they had wings. It was astounding to see it. I still couldn't believe it though. I needed to see for myself what it meant.

So, we drove a long way to see him. It took us four hours to drive down to his place. When I did see him he looked very ill. I knew then that the orbs were like a warning sign that he could be in danger. I had a feeling that something was wrong with his health after I'd seen him. He looked deathly pale and had lost a lot of weight. His speech was distorted too, so I suspected he'd had a mini-stroke. I told him to go to the doctors to get checked out. I also suspected some kind of foul play with him too. I wondered if he was taking drugs. I knew that he liked to drink alcohol quite a bit but wasn't sure if drugs could be the case. In fact, he told me he didn't do anything like that but he did drink all the time. 

He went to the doctors and told me he was ill. He is now receiving medical help for alcohol abuse but there are other medical problems which haven't been checked for yet and are ongoing at present.

Watch the third video again. See the gold or yellowish orbs:


Do You Know What Orbs Gold or Yellow Orbs Mean?

If you know what gold orbs or yellow orbs mean or if you have an idea please comment below. I would love to hear what other people think of orbs. Are they spiritual? Are they spirits hanging around? Or are they warning signs? Have you seen them before too? Let me know in the comments if you have a story like mine.

It would great to hear what others think!

Thanks for reading.

Watch some youtube videos of orbs below.







No comments:

Post a Comment