Friday 22 February 2019

Get a Psychic Reading By Having Your Greek/Turkish Coffee Cup Read

Photo credit: Free to use and share from flicker.com


Have you ever heard of the divination method of having your Greek/Turkish coffee cup read?  

Many women can do this, but some are very good at it because they are psychic. 


Having your Greek/Turkish coffee cup read is an interesting event. Girls get together in many different parts of the world and sometimes they read each other's cups as a social part of their time together.  This is a great way to get together as friends.

You can hire a psychic who reads coffee cups to come to your house whilst having a few friends there.  It's an interesting way to have fun. I have done this many times for people.


These days most women love to have a psychic reading by having their Greek/Turkish coffee cup read. It's a different kind of reading. 

I have read many cups in the past. For me, it's like seeing faces and images in the cup. I take a look and then everything comes to me. My mind works overtime when it hears and sees things as I am touching the cup. One of the readings that I gave my cousin whom I hadn't seen in a long time turned out to be quite fruitful. I saw a picture of a man with a beard and a woman next to him holding a baby. I was holding my cousin's cup and trying to engage her spirit so I could see something about her. As far as I knew she wasn't married or with anyone but I hadn't seen her in a long time so before the reading, I told her not to tell me anything. She didn't have a baby but I told her she was going to have one and then she told me she had gotten married recently and now she was pregnant! So, the cup told me stuff about her without her telling me anything!


Before I give a coffee cup reading, I light a white candle and let it burn whilst I study the cup. This enlightens the reading for me.

Maybe you have the same positive feeling when you look into someone's cup. If you do, perhaps, you should start to learn how to give coffee cup readings.

So, why not try to find someone that can help you read your cup. Some of my articles may help you learn more about how to go about it.

Enjoy!


UA-18373716-7



Twinings Teashop for all your herbal teas to help your intuition move along. 50 per cent off!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment