Friday 21 April 2023

Do You Dream of Dead People?


Photo credit: Denise Larkin - New York city


In my last post, I talked about dreaming of zombies and I said I would think of something before I went to sleep to see if I would dream about it. Well, I did that and that's what I am going to talk about in this post.
I was thinking of my mother before I went to sleep. She has been gone for 4 years. I decided to think of her before I went to sleep and when I woke up this morning, I remembered dreaming about her.

The dream felt real. In it, I talked to my mother about things that have happened to me since she has been gone. It was like we were having a chat. We, also, talked about things to come for the future, such as, whether I was going to move house. It was like she was showing me places where I might move to in the future because I could see homes that had fields surrounding them. We will definitely be moving sometime soon or in a few months, but as yet, we haven't picked the home we want. I guess, she was helping me decide with that last night. 

Now, that dream I had was three years ago and today, I am living in a better place but there aren't fields surrounding the area. Perhaps, that dream was showing me something more in the future because I know that we will move again at some point.

I have read that dreaming about your mother who has already passed away is said to signify a message being relayed to us. My mother might have been trying to tell me not to worry about where we will be moving to and that everything will turn out okay.  It could have been a mystical dream of some sort or something like that if you believe in that kind of thing. 

Once, I remember dreaming of talking to my brother in a different dimension. He has been dead for 4 and half years now and this dream took place a year after his death. He passed away six months after our mother passed. 

In the dream, I was at a beautiful market where unusual and beautiful things were being sold. I felt so happy there. I had this strong, powerful feeling that I never wanted to leave there. It really felt like I was at last at home.

Then, my brother approached me and asked me what I was doing there. He told me that I should leave and go back. I told him that I wanted to stay because it was so beautiful, but in my dream, he was trying to get me to leave. It felt like I had visited a place in a different dimension. It was so strange and vivid that I can still remember it today.

I remember seeing a busy market of people and they were lining up collecting things and putting them in a bag. There were doors leading to the outside and I remember looking outside and seeing the most glorious sun shining with fields and flowers all around. The scenery was amazing and serene. It gave me an elated feeling of bliss, but my brother hung around me, making sure that I returned back where I belonged. I told him he was lucky and then I woke up.

Have you ever had dreams of this nature? Have you ever thought that you may have visited a different dimension or place in your dreams?

Tonight, I will think of my brother and see what happens, so look out for my next post on this blog.





Copyright 2023 Denise Larkin. All Rights Reserved.


1 comment:

  1. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing.
    psychic weakness

    ReplyDelete